The Bruges Meeting & Convention Centre (BMCC) is the ideal venue for special events, conferences and trade fairs. Its outstanding location, within walking distance of numerous Bruges hotels and world-famous attractions, meets all the needs of a modern event and conference location. The ground floor — with a total area of 4,500m² — is the ideal space for trade fairs, larger public events and even concerts.
- Easy accessibility
- On foot: The BMCC is a 10-minute walk from the railway station and within walking and cycling distance of Bruges’ hotels and tourist attractions.
- By bicycle: Bruges is a compact city, so you can easily cycle everywhere. The BMCC has a spacious underground bicycle parking facility.
- By public transport
- from the railway station: The railway station is located a matter of minutes from the BMCC. Bruges Station has direct connections with Brussels Airport.
- connections: All information, timetables and prices can be found on the SNCB/NMBS website. With the Thalys from Amsterdam, Paris or Cologne you can quickly reach Bruges via Brussels South.
- By plane: Visitors landing at Brussels Airport (Zaventem) can get a direct train to Bruges Station. The train journey takes 80 minutes.
- By car
- own car park: The venue has a paid underground parking with 80 spaces for the event attendees.
- public parking: The nearest public parking is Interparking Centrum – Zand and Centrum – Station. Book your parking space online.